Saturday, August 30, 2008

If you are reading this......What a day

Ok so I got up and made breakfast... actually I made Alissa and Lexi and her friends that spent the night make it. But still the same I had to go buy buttermilk and eggs for them. I am in the middle of a huge vinyl order and just don't want to do it. So I decided to take a break and write something down. John and I have finally decided on our bed and we bought it!! ok don't get to excited we bought the bed not the mattress ...yet...Oh we have so much more shopping before we decide but I think because the bed will be here on the 11th and I am NOT sleeping on the floor. He can't take too much time finding a mattress this time. By the way he wants lots of gifts for his birthday but he only wants things that are really expensive and wont tell you so you have to guess. I am getting him a new vacuum I think he might find it useful since I gave up cleaning. Lexi has saved up all the free WiennerSchnitzle coupons she got to give him what a great gift. By the way the 4th of September is eat an extra dessert day. I suggest you practice up for that and then maybe even continue the tradition for the week after that way when national pancake day comes on the 26th of September you are ready to pound them down. That is my plan.

No comments: